Based On What You Have Learned About Mobile And Wearable Computing Devices, Put A 10-15 Slide Presentation To A Department Head Or The CEO Of A Company Together, To Convince The Audience That These Devices And The Data From These Devices Would Benefit The12/09/2019
identify two corporations that have dealt with cannibalization and what steps were taken to overcome the cannibalization12/09/2019
- The final project consists of answering five of the following eight questions in short-answer essay format.
- The answer to each question must be at least 150 words in length.
- Each short-answer essay must include at least two references. Make sure to cite any references you use in APA format.. Proper citation format for a reference includes the name of the author(s), the title of the work, the date of the publication, and the page number.
Select five (5) of the questions below to answer. Be sure to include the question number you are addressing at the beginning of each response.
- Identify both the positive outcomes and potential negative consequences if a company is named a socially responsible organization. Be specific in your answer.
- As increased emphasis is placed on social responsibility, what skills/training will organizations need to provide to their management personnel? How would you recommend management communicate the company’s focus on social responsibility to its stakeholders?
- What specific suggestions would you provide to a company that wants to create an ethical work climate? How does ethical diversity impact a company’s environment?
- What do you believe are the most important practices that have contributed to work/life programs in organizations? How specifically do work/life programs help employees as well as the overall organization?
- What is the difference between cause-related marketing and social entrepreneurship?
- How can a business address the diverse interests of stakeholders with regard to environmental concerns? What specific role can stakeholders perform in helping companies design their plans related to environmental issues?
- Improving employee engagement is often the goal of an organization. What specifically can an organization do to improve engagement? How might social responsibility affect an employee’s engagement with his or her employer?
- What is a strategic technology assessment, and how can this type of assessment benefit an organization?