[RECOMMENDED]: Nursing Review Committee
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the frequency and composition of Review Committees.
- What are the functions of a Nursing Review Committee?
- Describe the guidelines for critiquing the ethical aspects of a study.
- What are your thoughts regarding these guidelines.
- Are they necessary?
- Why or why not?
- What are the levels of reviews by the Institutional Review Boards (IRBs)?
- Explain the different levels.
- Are you familiar with IRBs?
- Do you have an IRB at your institution?
- How do they function?
- How often do they meet?
- What is an informed consent?
- What are the general requirements for an informed consent?
- Review one of the website below. Describe an ethical concern and how it is or was addressed by the organization:
- The International Council of Nurses’ (ICN) The ICN Code of Ethics for Nurses (2012)
- American Nurses Association’s (ANA) ANA Position Statements on Ethics and Human Rights
- ANA’s Code of Ethics for Nurses
- Steneck, N. (2007). ORI introduction to the responsible conduct of research. Washington, D.C.: US Government Printing Office.
- The Hastings Center web site
- The Hastings Center’s Bioethics Forum
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) IRB guidebook
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Human Subjects Protection
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)