Name and describe five discretionary benefits » Full Grade
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment ID: FG133136932
1. What are the mandatory benefits that employers must provide for their employees?
2. Name and describe five discretionary benefits.
3. Describe three forms of “time not worked” and how they help organizations more attractive to potential employees.
4. Explain the difference between a PPO and an HMO.
5. Describe the provisions of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act.
6. What are some of the benefits of the FMLA?
7. What is work-life balance and how does it help employees?