You Are The IT Director For XYZ Manufacturing. Your Company Is A B2B (Business-To-Business) Organization That Supplies Auto Parts To General Motors. There Are 200 Employees At XYZ Manufacturing With A Headquarters In Detroit, Michigan, And Field Offices I12/09/2019
Entrepreneurship & Innovation12/09/2019
This assignment, your first research paper, builds on the readings in this unit, as well as the information from the second discussion activity in Unit 2. Please use the APA pre-formatted template provided in the Resources.
The headings below are mirrored in the pre-formatted APA template. This type of APA formatting for this assignment will include the following sections:
- Always begin all doctoral research papers by describing the purpose of the paper including the specifics of what will be covered in the body. Typical length is 150–200 words.
- Apply MEAL Plan to deconstruct the three assigned articles:
- Main points for each article. Include at least three but no more than five points.
- Evidence. What type of data is presented? Is it factually supported or an opinion? What are the sources of data?
- Analysis. What type of analysis, evaluation, or application are presented in the article?
- Linking. How well do the authors in each of the articles convey their ideas, facts, analysis and support? This gets at readability of each article.
- Typical length: 300 words for each article.
- For more information on this form of deconstruction, consult the MEAL Plan document, linked in the Resources.
Case Study Application
- Please review the MarketLine Report on the Fortune 500 company selected for your second discussion post for Unit 2.
- Based on your analysis of the three assigned articles compared to the MarketLine Report, present your assessment of the relative marketing effectiveness of the Fortune 500 company selected.
- Typical length: 250–300 words.
- What conclusions can be drawn from the theories presented and the evidence applied to your case study organization? The conclusion is typically 150–200 words.
- This section of every paper pulls together theory and application.
- For those of you that want to build competencies faster, you have the option of preparing a table in the Theory section of the paper.
- Insert a table that compares each of the three articles, using MEAL Plan Paragraph Analysis. How are they alike? How are they different?
- Your faculty instructor will provide feedback on effectiveness.
Your submitted paper must meet the following requirements:
- Correlate your responses to the text readings and assigned articles.
- Use all the assigned readings for this unit and the MarketLine Report used for completing second discussion post for Unit 2.
- Be a minimum of 900 words in length: this is three double-spaced pages, excluding the cover page and listing of references.
- Follow current APA guidelines for style and format, including a cover page and headings.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.