[INSTANT HELP FROM 9$/PG]: Table of Contents Module Three 3-1 Discussion: Importance of Short-Term Memory 3-1 Discussion: Importance of Short-Term Memory
In this discussion, we will explore the importance of short-term memory and challenge ourselves to not take that cognitive resource for granted. Review the video The Man With the Seven Second Memory and then answer the questions below. Your initial post should be a minimum of 200 words. When you describe ideas that are not your own, be sure to paraphrase and not use direct quotations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For your initial post, address the following:
- What is the importance of short-term memory in daily life? Beyond remembering a new person or the reason why you are at the store, what example can you think of?
- How did Clive Wearing react emotionally when he was confronted with evidence of his memory impairments (for example, the journal entry)? Would you react the same way? Why or why not?
- What are some challenges of being a caregiver for someone who has anterograde amnesia? Provide examples in your response.
- How do the concepts of interacting with individuals experiencing short-term memory impairments apply to at least one of the following programmatic course themes?
- Social justice
- Emotional intelligence (EI)
- Career connections
Remember to respond to two peers while being respectful of and sensitive to their viewpoints. Consider advancing the discussion in the following ways:
- Post an article, video, or visual to reinforce a peer’s idea or challenge them to see their point from a different perspective.
- Engage in conversation with your peers around the importance of short-term memory. Consider asking a question or sharing your personal experience.
To complete this assignment, review the Psychology Undergraduate Discussion Rubric. You will also need: