[INSTANT HELP FROM 9$/PG]: PICOT format
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Formulate a clinical question using the PICOT format (the sequence of PICOT needs to be followed)
· P: Patient Population (for example—Did women ages 20-40 with DMII)
· I: Intervention (what was done to fix this issue) (for example—who were prescribed insulin)
· C: Comparison intervention or group (for example—compared to those who were prescribed oral diabetic medications)
· O: Outcome (show better blood glucose management)
· T: Time (for example—over a 1 year period of time, over a 6 month period of time, over a 3 day period of time)
· Sample sequence: “In acute care hospitals (patient population), how does having a rapid response team (intervention) compared with not having a response team (comparison) affect the number of cardiac arrests (outcome) during a three-month period (time)?”
So, using the example above, you would “plug in” your information like this:
Did women ages 20-40 with DMII (P) who were prescribed insulin (I) compared to those who were prescribed oral diabetic medications (C) show better blood glucose management (O) over a 6 month period of time (T)?