[INSTANT HELP FROM 9$/PG]: Mythology
You and your friend volunteer at your local library. You are planning a special program on mythology and its relevance in the modern world for a visiting group of seventh graders.
This assignment will allow you to demonstrate how effectively you can compare and contrast mythological themes common among various cultures (Course Learning Outcome #1).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 525- to 700-word student handout in which you answer the following questions:
- How is the word myth used in popular culture? For example, what does the statement, “It’s a myth” mean? In contrast, how is the word myth used in the academic context?
- What are the most common mythological themes across different cultures?
- Why do myths from different cultures around the world address such similar or universal themes? Think about how myths explain the unknown and the tribulations of humankind.
- What are creation myths, and what purpose do they serve? What similar themes appear in creation myths across cultures?
- Include a reference page at the end of your handout. Use a citation generator, such as the Reference & Citation Generator in the Center for Writing Excellence, for guidance on formatting your reference list using APA format. Don’t worry about perfection. If you make a mistake, your faculty member can help, so please let your faculty member know if you have any questions.