[INSTANT HELP FROM 9$/PG]: 2 – Grant Proposal Summary
You have been asked to be on the town’s board of Cultural Affairs. When you step into your new role, you quickly realize that the organization is in trouble; the other board members have been on the board for a long time and haven’t done much in recent years. They explain that there is no money in the budget.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You hear about a grant opportunity. Every year, a wealthy resident of your town, Mr. Brown, offers a grant of $10,000 to one local organization. In the past, he has never given this grant to an arts organization because, in the words of another board member, “Mr. Brown does not think the arts are important.”
If you can change Mr. Brown’s mind about the importance of the arts in your community, you might just get the grant and be able to revitalize the town’s cultural arts scene!
Write the grant proposal summary for review by a few board members to be sure you are on the right track for the grant.
Compose this document in the format of a letter to Mr. Brown. Your letter should include:
- two to three paragraphs using persuasive language.
- concisely written paragraphs using bullet-points if possible.
- a beginning paragraph that immediately captures the reader’s attention, using a story, surprising fact, or insightful quote.
- a complete but brief synopsis of the details in the proposal.
- the reason for the proposal and how the grant money will be used.
NOTE – Be sure the documents display proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.