[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Wilcox Et Al
I need helping answering the following 4 questions in about 120 words each
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. The 35 Most Memorable Commercials – which one is your fave?
Take a quick peek at this list.
- What do you recognize?
- Does any particular ad stand out for you?
- Does anything evoke a certain emotion for you?
Please share your thoughts.
2. Public relations practitioners should develop four fundamental skills; writing, research, planning and problem solving. What kinds of things can you do to develop these abilities? (Wilcox et al., 2003, pp. 85-87)
3. PR Events – What to Consider
- What considerations must be made if your employer or client is thinking about sponsoring an event or a meeting?
- When might holding your own event or meeting be more appropriate than sponsoring an event or meeting?
- What considerations must be made when planning to hold your own event or meeting?
4. Media Alert
Imagine you are preparing a media alert for a client to pitch a new product coming to market.
- How might you decide to whom you will send your media alert?
- What might you want to know about an editor, journalist, or media outlet before sending a pitch?
- Why is it important to know this information first?
- How might this information influence your pitch?