[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Two Substantive Paragraphs
Answer the questions below completely and fully for full credit. This requires a minimum of two substantive paragraphs for each answer with a minimum total of 300 words for the combined paragraphs (not including the references). Use your learning resources and outside academic references (not Wikipedia!) to answer the questions completely. Support your answers with source credits (citations and references). Use APA formatting for all your work.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the recent finds on the “Nature-Nurture Controversy.” How do evolutionary theory (evolutionary biology and evolutionary psychology) and the study of genetics fit into this discussion? What are the implications for the biopsychologist? And finally, is there controversy at all?
- Describe the process of action potential conduction and neurotransmission from one neuron to another, both electrically (including saltatory conduction) and chemically. Describe how a cell fires an action potential and be sure to address which structures are involved in neurotransmission. Discuss reuptake and enzymatic degradation (breakdown) in the context of the appropriate neurotransmitters.
- Discuss some of the methodological approaches that can be used to examine the influence of multiple genes on behavior. Then discuss what transgenic animals are and how they are produced.
- What is the medial forebrain bundle? Discuss the evidence for and against its involvement in reward. In addition, review the evidence showing that the brain’s dopamine pathways are critically involved in pleasure and reward.
- Describe the main structures of the brain stem, the midbrain, and forebrain, including the basal ganglia, the limbic system, and the cerebral cortex. What functions and behaviors are these regions known to control?