[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Two Leadership Structures Work
Assume you are the assistant to the executive at a local health care organization, planning a presentation on strategy to the board of directors (governing board) of the facility. As you prepare the content for the presentation, it is essential that you understand the role of the board of directors as well as the roles of the executive leadership team. You have decided to research these roles in terms of strategic planning. Your manager has asked you to prepare a summary of the differences between leadership and board governance in establishing strategic planning for a health care organization and submit it to him before the strategy presentation.
Part I: Individual Initial Reflection
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Individually, write a 350-word reflection that addresses the following:
- What is your understanding of board governance within the context of strategic planning?
- What is your understanding of organizational leadership within the context of strategic planning?
- What are the differences between leadership and board governance in establishing strategic planning for a health care organization?
- Are both needed and necessary?
- How do these two leadership structures work together to execute a strategic plan?
Post your reflection to the team forum.