[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Summarize Main Points Researched
Prepare the persuasive full-speech outline. (Please view the sample outline attached here for more guidance.) The outline should have enough content to deliver an 8-10 minute persuasive speech. The outline should include the following:
- Specific Purpose
- Central Idea(aka Thesis Statement or Preview Statement)
- Introduction– capture attention, establish YOUR speaker credibility, preview the speech
- Body– key points (minimum of 3), transitions between main points, supporting materials from at least three (3) sources, including in-text references to the sources.
- Conclusion – signal the end, summarize main points
- Researched supporting material references (minimum 3) – include a References list at the end of your outline formatted to meet the requirements of APA style.
- Identification of a presentation aid(visual)
- Use persuasive techniques and language
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now