[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Reviewed Journal Article Written
Professionals read and keep current in their fields by reading journal articles and relating them to their practice.
Directions: The student will select, read, and review ONE peer-reviewed journal article that relates to a major topic covered in the course competencies and specific topics from our textbook for EDF 1005. This includes curriculum, assessment, history, finance, ethics, or governance.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Select one peer-reviewed journal article written within the past FIVE years that discusses a major topic covered in EDF 1005.
- The article must be a minimum of three (3) pages in length excluding cover and reference pages
- Include the following in a summary/reflection:
- Write a summary of the article.
- Write your opinion of the article’s viewpoint. Support your viewpoint with citations from the article and course textbook.
- Include how the article relates to our readings and discussions in EDF 1005.
- Attach a copy of the article with your summary and opinion/reflection.
- Use APA format to cite any ideas and reflections in your summary/reflection that are represented in the article. The writing lab at our campuses can also assist your with editing, APA formatting, and resources.