[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Resources Using Proper Apa
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read or watch the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Staying on Track in Changing Landscapes: Mapping Complex Projects in Health Services (Links to an external site.)
- Management Tools for Quality Performance Improvement in Italian Hospitals Download Management Tools for Quality Performance Improvement in Italian Hospitals
- Make It Complicated: A Qualitative Study Utilizing a Complexity Framework to Explain Improvement in Health Care (Links to an external site.)
- The Implementation of Change Model Adds Value to Value-Based Healthcare: A Qualitative Study (Links to an external site.)
- Challenges of Quality Improvement in Healthcare (Links to an external site.)
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (Links to an external site.)
- American Society for Quality (Links to an external site.)
To understand the latest trends in quality improvement (QI), it is necessary to review articles related to health care quality from professional, medical, or health care journals. Research a health care quality improvement project in the library published in the last 5 years.
In your initial post,
- Summarize your selected article.
- Explain how you can apply the lessons learned from that quality improvement project in your selected article to solve the identified issue(s) in your current job or a health care setting.
- Examples of the lessons learned could be the entire QI project, QI tools, QI strategies, QI methodologies, QI team composite, which you can use to streamline workflow, redesign jobs, and more.
- Hypothesize the desired outcomes.
- Support your response with a minimum of two scholarly sources that were published in the last 5 years. Be sure to cite your resources using proper APA Style (see APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) for assistance).