[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Resource · Gantt Chart
Work Breakdown Structure, Part 2
In your third meeting with the CIO, she thanks you for your excellent project WBS. She informs you that the steering committee has accepted it and has asked that you update the WBS to include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Start and end dates for each task
· Recommended resources—such as people, tools, and materials—for each task
· Estimated work effort for each task
· Relationship between tasks
· Estimated costs for each resource
· Gantt chart showing project timeline
· Project network diagram showing critical path
o Review your weekly readings for examples of network diagrams.
· A project budget that shows the total cost of the project and of each phase
She reminds you of the importance of considering the feedback she provided to you privately on the first part of the WBS in the update.
Update your Work Breakdown Structure from Week 3 to include the information for Week 4 detailed in the Project Charter, Scope, and Work Breakdown Structure worksheet.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your citations according to APA standards.
Save your updated Work Breakdown Structure worksheet as a Microsoft® Excel® file.