[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Relatively New Program Called
Voice Thread Presentation and Peer Review Submission Section
PLEASE USE THE RUBRIC (ATTACHED) AS GUIDE TO COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Once you complete the Matrix assignment, (ATTACHED) you will be presenting your information using Voice Thread. For this assignment, you will:
· You will present a 8-10 slide power point and narrate it or feel free to give a presentation using the video media capabilities. It is great to be able to see the speaker using video.
· This will be accomplished using Voice Thread and it will be available in Voice Thread for peer review.
· Please provide speaker’s notes with the Slides Presentation
· You will also complete two (2) peer reviews of other presentations within your section. .
This assignment enables the learners to meet Course SLO #1, 2, 4.
This a relatively new program called Voice thread, which will allow you to present using audio or video- and then your peers will be able to share their comments with you using audio or video.
· This should be a brief presentation of the gaps you identified, research needs and what the next steps will be on this topic.
· There should be about 8 – 10 slides: Be concise on the slides and then add more information as you verbally present it.
o Title Slide – include your name and the specific focus of your topic
o Slide #1- PICO and why this is your area of interest and why important
o Slide #2- Major Findings- be sure to cite the articles on the slide as you address the findings (use a smaller number for 1st author or use numbers only given space restraints)
o Slide #3- Gaps in Literature
o Slide #4- Research Needs and next steps
o Slide #5 References
o This is not a hard and fast number but we don’t want more than 10 slides or over 20 minutes