[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Purdue Owl Online Writing
Using support from your readings this week, in two to three paragraphs reflect on the goals, values, and rationale of applied research within the education profession.
This assignment will be assessed by your instructor using the Portfolio Activity Rubric. https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1589468/mod_assign/intro/5470PA-Rubric.pdf
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
the assignment should be more of a conclusion from personal reflection or knowledge acquired from the unit. write up to five hundred words
- Choosing & Using Sources: A guide to academic research. (n.d.). Teaching & Learning, University Libraries. https://ohiostate.pressbooks.pub/choosingsources/
2. Aylesworth, G. (2015). Postmodernism. The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/sum2013/entries/postmodernism/
3. Education trends. (n.d.). Edutopia. https://www.edutopia.org/blogs/beat/education-trends
4. Baron, M. A. (2008). Guidelines for writing research proposals and dissertations. University of South Dakota. http://www.regent.edu/acad/schedu/pdfs/residency/su09/dissertation_guidelines.pdf
5. Hine, G. S. C. (2013). The importance of action research in teacher education programs. Issues in Educational Research, 23(2). https://www.iier.org.au/iier23/hine.pdf
6. Painter, D. D. (n.d.). Teacher research could change your practice. National Education Association. http://web.archive.org/web/20200217170158/http:/www.nea.org/tools/17289.htm
7. Current trends in education. (2012). TeAchnology. http://www.teach-nology.com/currenttrends/
8. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). Where to begin. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/research_papers/where_do_i_begin.html
1. Guerrero, Y.Y.G. (2012). Exploring the effect of exposure to LD through activities inside the classroom. The University of Pamplona, School of Education. [PowerPoint slides]. SlideShare. https://www.slideshare.net/yeisonguerra/applied-research-proposal-2012