[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Positively Impact Student Behavior
Part 1: Classroom Management Plan
In detail, describe your classroom management plan. Your classroom management plan should include each of the following details:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How can you arrange your classroom most effectively to reduce or eliminate distractions (i.e., placement of desks for students, location of bulletin boards, chalkboard, whiteboard, other permanent fixtures)?
- What expectations do you have of your students? How can you convey that to your students?
- What rules will you have to begin the school year? Will you ask for student input for all, some, or none of the rules? If others are involved, how will this be accomplished?
- What will you do when a student breaks a rule? Will you have a hierarchy of consequences?
- What strategies will you use to motivate your students?
- What procedures will you use in your classroom (i.e., beginning the class, ending the class, distributing material, collecting materials and assignments, assigning student helpers or assistants)?
- How will you establish a positive classroom environment?
- How can you positively impact student behavior change in your classroom?
- How can you ensure a safe learning environment for all diverse learners in your classroom?
Part 2: Reflection of classroom management models or theories
In the second part of your classroom management plan, reflect on the models or theories that were used to create your classroom management plan.
- Describe at least two classroom management models or theories that have informed the development of your plan.
- How do each of these models or theories inform your classroom management plan? Be specific.
- How are these models or theories similar? How are they different?
Your classroom management plan should be 6–8 pages in length. Please follow APA guidelines for formatting, citations, and references.