[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Policy Would Work
Topic :Food Deserts: Some low-income neighborhoods have limited access to healthy and affordable foods, known as food deserts. Food deserts may have plenty of fast food chains, liquor stores, and convenience stores, but no grocery stores with fresh produce. As a result, children in these communities are more likely to suffer from obesity and other health problems.
Formatting: two pages, single-spaced, APA format and should be divided into three sections: 1) problem description, 2) policy proposal, and 3) recommendation. You may use bullet points to highlight your arguments, particularly in sections 2 and 3.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(This outline is meant to help you organize your proposal. Do not copy and paste it into your assignment)
1) Problem Description
• In at least one paragraph, describe the problem you have selected
• In at least one paragraph, explain why it is important to find a solution. Why is this problem detrimental to children, youth, and/or families?
2) Policy Proposal
• Describe a public policy solution to your problem (Be sure to provide enough details about how the policy would work).
• What instrument(s) of public policy does it use (hint: make sure to review the instruments we discussed during Week 1)? Make sure to explain your response. There may be more than one instrument that applies to your solution.
• Discuss how your policy solution would perform in terms of effectiveness
• Discuss how your policy solution would perform in terms of efficiency
• Discuss how your policy solution would perform in terms of equity
• Include a final statement of recommendation for how to resolve the problem you have selected.