[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Pdf Formatuse Times New
This is a paper of Global Corruption course.
- Choose one question/topic from the list of topics/questions provided below for your term paper.
1.Do developed countries contribute to corruption in developing countries?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2.Is the new media (e.g., Facebook, and Twitter) a promising anti-corruption tool? Explain your answer. You might want to take a position and defend it using evidence (e.g., fromjournal articles, media reports, websites, and blogs).
3.Is the traditional mainstream media an influential anti-corruption force? Explain your answer. You may want to take a position and support/defend it with evidence (e.g., from journal articles, media reports, websites, and blogs).
4.Do multinational corporations play any role in global corruption?
5.What are the major challenges in the fight against global corruption? How can those challenges identified be overcome?
6.Are any three recent empirical cases/examples of (global) corruption not discussed in this course? If yes, discuss these cases. For example, provide the necessary context/background to help the reader understand the case and the perpetrator(s) involved. Then, briefly explain any measures such as prosecutions and reforms taken or can be taken to prevent future occurrences.
7.Is corruption good for society? Discuss
- 7-8 pages long (excluding references)
- Minimum of 12 references – with at least seven from academic sources (e.g., journal, articles and book chapters)
- Your answer should be in essay format with title, introduction, body, and conclusion. The title should reflect the paper’s focus. The introduction should provide an overview of the entire paper. This introduction should indicate the research topic/issue and why it matters, the paper’s research question or purpose, theory/concept, and data employed. The body can take different forms. The body can take different forms. For example, if applicable, you can discuss your theoretical/conceptual framework, which provides (1) an abstract answer for your research question/purpose and (2) structure for the paper’s analysis. Next, have another section or different logical sections addressing/answering your research question with evidence (e.g., scholarly work, media reports and so forth). Finally, in the conclusion section, you can remind the reader of the paper’s purpose and then state the key takeaways or main lessons (e.g., theory, policy, and future research implications) based on the paper’s analysis.
- Clarity of expression is essential, so pay attention to grammar and choice of words, and use formal/academic tone and short sentences – up to 35 words per sentence.
- The term paper should be typed and double-spaced (but use single space for references at the end), and it should be in either MS Word or PDF format
- Use Times New Roman and Font Size 12 and leave a margin of 1 inch on either side.
- paper should include appropriate title
- You can use any recognized referencing style (e.g., APA) for your in-text citations and references.
- some videos that you can watch related to the course-
- Please give reference from the book I have attached as doc
- Don’t refer same source again and agin then it will some like you have copy the same thing by just changing the words.