[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Options Could Cause Harm
Ethics Worksheet for Case Studies
(Based on worksheet by Thomas H. Bivins, University of Oregon.)
1. What is the ethical issue/problem, in one sentence?
2. What facts have the most bearing on the ethical decision you must render in this case?
Note: facts do not include ethical judgments at this point.
3. Are there any other external or internal factors to be considered? (Economic, political,
4. Who are the claimants (people making the claim) and in what way are you obligated to
each of them? (List all affected by your decision.) all the stakeholders
5. Which options could cause harm to any claimant?
6. Are there any rules, principles or codes (legal, professional, organizational, or other) that
automatically invalidate any of your options?
7. What principle(s) of the Code of Ethics does it relate and how/why?
8. Which ethical theories support or reject which options? Explain.
• Utilitarianism or others
9. Determine a course of action based on your analysis.
10. Defend your decision in writing?
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original. Try us today! Use Code FREE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now