[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Optimize Organizational Processes Using
The Context of the Problem
Large technology projects, whether the development of new technologies or upgrading current systems or software applications, can be costly. In larger organizations, a million-dollar (or more) project is not unusual. Once a project is rolled out to production, it is important to evaluate the performance of the project. This is generally a comparison of the anticipated benefits used in making the decision to move forward with the project versus the actual performance of the systems of software once in use. Various methods may be used to evaluate the performance; however, it is important to develop a broad set of standards for making an assessment of the systems or software.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your organization has made a very large investment in the purchase of infrastructure or development of an in-house software application. As examples, the network infrastructure has had a hardware refresh, business analysis data tools have been implemented, or a new customer resource management software tool has been implemented. Your team must assess the performance of the newly launched technology. You will be providing the various stakeholders (user community, project managers, and senior leadership) with the plan to be used for conducting the performance assessment, including the process of collecting performance data, analysis methods, and an explanation of the appropriateness of the methods to be used (the data may be concocted or gathered from a representative system).
As you work through the problem, be sure to focus on reaching these learning outcomes:
- Optimize organizational processes using data analysis.
- Assess the potential of various software to enhance organizational performance.
- Evaluate applications for the potential to improve collaboration, sharing, and lowering cost.
- Manage application development to lower cost and improve quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maximize the return on organizational technology investments.
- Develop application policies and procedures consistent with the Virtuous Business Model.
- Assess the challenges, technologies, and system approach issues in developing and deploying applications.
Instructions for Deliverable
Plan of Action
Generate a Plan of Action for the team members to follow.
- Conduct a team member self-assessment of background experience and skills for the identified measures that will need to be observed.
- As a team, review each member’s responses to the self-assessment and determine best fits. If a lack of comprehension in a specific measure is identified, come to a consensus on the best team member to research the measurement attributes.
- Develop a team strategy for assigning measurement tasks.
- Make sure there is a team lead and that each team member understands their role in the project.