[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] New Tab Review
For this writing assignment, choose one of the three short-answer prompts below and write a two-page, double-spaced paper addressing the questions/topics listed.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Career Exploration: Visit the career section of Google’s Waymo project, or choose a job listed in this article. Choose a position that sounds interesting and answer the following questions/prompts:
- Write a summary of the job description
- What are the requirements of the job in terms of education, experience, and language?
- What steps would you have to take to secure that position in the future?
2. Book, Movie, or TV review: With the approval of a parent or guardian, find a book, movie, or TV show to read or watch, which features a driverless vehicle (you can find plenty of ideas here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_car#In_fiction) and answer the following questions.
- How is the driverless car being used?
- What technologies are mentioned or used with the driverless car? If none are specifically mentioned, what technologies do you think are used (or are implied)?
- Is the driverless car portrayed positively or negatively?
- What are the riders doing in the car while it is driving them?
3. Article critical review: The following article gives a comparison of LIDAR and RADAR technologies. (http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/16916/lidar-vs-radar-pros-and-cons-of-different-autonomous-driving-technologies(opens in a new tab)) Review the article and answer the following questions:
- What is a new aspect of LIDAR or RADAR technology that you learned in this article
- Find 2 words that you were unfamiliar with before reading this article and look up their definition.
- What is the author’s conclusion? What fact does he or she use to support the conclusion? Do you agree or disagree, and why?