[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] New Grad Nurse Pracitioner
Setting goals is an important part of lifelong education and career planning. When USU FNP students consider their goals for their future careers, they should consider using the SMART principles, which have been around since the 1980s. SMART is an acronym that helps guide the formulation of goals that are:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
- Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
- Achievable (agreed, attainable).
- Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
- Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
Utilizing the concepts of S-M-A-R-T goals, in a table or in 100-250 words, please describe two to three short-term and one or two long-term professional SMART goals for after graduation. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-framed for new grad Nurse Pracitioner
- Length: A minimum of 100 words, not including references
- Citations: None required
- Peer Responses: