[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Must Use Four Ds
Discussion 2: What is Abnormality?
The purpose of this assignment is to help you consider the definition of abnormal behavior and how it may be difficult to determine what behavior is abnormal.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment you will be asked to watch two YouTube videos. The videos are hosted by William Tapley, 72-year-old resident of Forestport, NY. Tapley is also known as the “Third Eagle of the Apocalypse” and “Co-Prophet of the End Times.” He regularly makes videos about Biblical prophecies. Some people think Tapley is spoofing a conspiracy theorist in order to achieve YouTube fame. Some people think he is serious. In either case, in the last three years, his YouTube channel has attracted 3.8 million views.
Your Initial Post should be a minimum of 100 words long and is due by Wednesday 11:59 PM. It should address the following:
- Watch the two assigned YouTube videos from thirdeaglebooks. You can watch more videos from the channel if you wish, but at minimum you should watch Denver Airport Murals: Prophecies From Satan! and “Mitt Romney, A Hero In My Mind”.
- After you watch the two videos, create a post stating whether or not you think Tapley is exhibiting abnormal behavior, and clearly state why. Use the four Ds as part of your criteria, but if you used any other criteria, please explain that in your post.
Must use four Ds
As you complete this discussion activity, keep in mind some guidelines:
- Be kind and respectful to others – This includes your peers and Mr. Tapley! Remember, he is a human being too! Follow the basic rules for netiquette!
- Your initial post should be a minimum of 100 words long, and your two reply posts should each be a minimum of 50 words long.
- Use the rubric to check how you will be graded! Click the button on the top right-hand corner to access the rubric before you begin the assignment. For more information, review How to View My Rubric Links to an external site.from Canvas Guides.
- It is recommended you compose your posts in a word processing program and paste the completed post into Canvas. This will allow you to complete spell and grammar checks on your posts, and will also prevent you from losing your work if you get disconnected from the internet!