[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Mental Health Counseling Program
Review the client case from this week’s discussion.
Assume that the client agreed to engage in counseling services with you and is receptive to treatment. The client reports symptoms of depression and anxiety due to the lack of understanding from their peers, as well as opposition from their school district to use the locker rooms and bathrooms according to their gender identity.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a biopsychosocial assessment with case conceptualization for this client that explains the issues, symptoms, and diagnosis framed in a theoretical lens. Include the following:
Complete a Biopsychosocial Assessment and Treatment Plan based on the case using the forms located on the College of Social Sciences Resources site for the College of Social Sciences Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling & Mental Health Counseling program. Your Biopsychosocial Assessment should be a minimum of 700 words and include:
- Biological and physiological factors related to gender identity that occur during puberty and adolescence
- Environmental factors affecting the client’s transition and gender identity
- Systemic factors, including family system, social supports, and education
- Potential ethical issues in this situation
- A case conceptualization for this client that explains the issues, symptoms, and diagnosis framed in a theoretical lens, based on the factors in this case
- Your choice of theoretical orientation for working with this client
- A diagnosis, with an explanation of the DSM-5 symptom checklist that you use in your diagnosis
- A summary of any concerns you may have when working with this client
Research common treatment goals for the chosen diagnosis before completing your Treatment Plan form. Your treatment plan should be a minimum of 350 words and include:
- A minimum of 2 target problems
- Specific, short-term goals for each target problem
- Objectives for each target problem
- Intervention strategies to achieve goals for each target problem
- A minimum of 2 academic, peer-reviewed sources to support the goals, objectives, and interventions for each target problem
Format your reference page and treatment plan according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.