[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] May Also Use Older
Please answer the question with at least 250 words in text citation and 2 refences with page numbers. posts supported with 2 current (2019-2024) scholarly sources
- Two current (2019-2024) scholarly articles are required. You may also use older, but the current ones must be present. As this is a methodology/design class it would be expected that one or both are methodology related.
- Each citation in DQs, participation and assignments will include the page number in the article where the information being cited can be located. This is becoming standard by many faculty so we can do a quick look up if something doesn’t sound correct.
- Provide an active doi link OR pdf of the articles are required for each post.
- Citations and references are APA v7 compliant for formatting.
- No citing of GCU materials and e-books
Quantitative research designs are used to answer different types of research questions and to test different types of hypotheses. Grand Canyon University (GCU) has a set of quantitative core designs, found on the DC Network. Review the “GCU Quantitative Core Designs” document so you can contrast the GCU quantitative core designs. What are the defining characteristics of each design? How do they differ from one another? What are some advantages and disadvantages of each design? How might researchers select the most appropriate design for their research questions? Support your view.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now