[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Least 2 Logical Fallacies
create an advertisement that is full of fallacies (CO1). You may find a list of fallacies under “What are some logical fallacies?” in the Lesson and Logical fallacy definitions. The intention of the advertisement is to manipulate the audience using any number of logical fallacies
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part I: Advertisement
The advertisement will include the following:
- State intended product or position (what are you selling).
- 30 seconds long ( audio).
- Does not need to have any visual elements (for audio).
- Use at
Possible Formats: Audio (radio advertisement) or video (visual media advertisement).
Part II: Explanation
In addition to the advertisement, you will name the fallacies and provide a brief explanation after the advertisement of why you chose specific logical fallacies and why they might be successful in manipulating the audience.
- If you chose the audio option, you can use the embedded audio recorded or upload an MP3.
Consider the following:
- Have fun with this assignment and be creative!
- If you need an alternative format, please contact your instructor immediately.
- For grading expectations, please see the Fallacies rubric. least 2 logical fallacies intended on manipulating the audience (minimum)