[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Htn Treatment Includes Lisinopril
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• A 58-year-old male patient with history of HTN and T2DM presents to the clinic for a regular check up. He denies current symptomatology and his last check up was 2 years ago. In addition to a thorough physical examination. Which laboratory test would expect to be ordered? (Select all that apply)
qCBC, BMP, U/A qCBC, CMP, U/A qLipid profile qCardiac enzymes qHgbA1c qTSH qCXR
case #2 • The patient’s anti-HTN treatment includes Lisinopril 10 mg PO daily and Amlodipine 5 mg PO daily. Are there any findings physical or laboratory expected from this medications?
• You would look at the levels of Magnesium and Phosphorus for the replacement of Potassium if applicable. Which of the following tests would include these two electrolytes?
-BMP -CMP -Liver profile -Lipid profile
– The discussion must address the topic
– Rationale must be provided
– May use examples from your nursing practice
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– Use 3 academic sources, not older than 5 years. Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT permitted