[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] High School Class Visiting
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Because of personal experiences and stories in the media, there are many different opinions on the police. To work in the field of policing in today’s environment, it is important to understand the past and those who have had an impact.
Imagine you are a police officer who is requested to address a high school class visiting the police precinct. The topics will include the history and evolution of police in America and the various police departments that come under the purview of law enforcement.
Consider the following questions and write a 350- to 525-word conversational script where you introduce yourself to the students. Address the following in the script:
- Who is Robert Peel, and what is his significance related to policing?
- Describe an event that occurred in the Political Era of Policing. How do you feel it has impacted policing today?
- Explain what changed in policing during the Professional Era.
- Explain the police crises of the 1960s.
- Describe at least 2 developments in policing since 1970.
- Briefly explain the structure of the police force at the state and local levels.