[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Following Table Displays Fictitious
Interpret and compare the performances of students in a test of basic skills.
Question 1: A test has a mean of 30 and a standard deviation of five.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Jackie has scored in the 57th percentile.
- Ethan has a T score of 70.
- Lan has obtained a z score of –0.2.
- Salvatore has received a raw score of 27.
On the basis of the information provided, answer the following questions:
- Who has scored the highest?
- Who has scored the lowest?
Question 2: is attached see table The following table displays fictitious data for a four-option multiple-choice question:
The data was collected from a hundred individuals classified on the basis of class—upper, middle, or lower. This classification was done on the basis of the total scores using Kelly’s 27% rule. Correct options have been marked with an asterisk for each question.
On the basis of the data provided, answer the following question:
• Are there any faulty distractors? Why do you believe the distractors are working (or not working) properly?
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 2- to 3-page report, answering the above questions.
Support your responses with examples.
Using APA format, appropriately cite your sources throughout the