[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] First Reflective Journal Entry
- Banchi, H., & Bell, R. (2008). The many levels of inquiry. Science and Children, 46(2), 26-29.
- Bybee, R. (2015). The BSCS 5E instructional model: Creating teachable moments. NSTA Press: Arlington, VA.
Once you have completed both readings, think about a science class you have previously taken. It can be from K-12 or from your undergraduate courses. Think of a class, activity, or lesson that you really enjoyed (even if on the whole you aren’t a big fan of science!). In this first reflective journal entry, you are to address the following:
- Describe the activity as best you can, including a description of the science content and specific tasks.
- What did the instructor do to make this activity memorable? What elements of inquiry were used in this activity? What elements of the 5E learning cycle were present in this activity?
- How did the instructor interact with you and other students during this activity? How did you interact with other students (if at all) during this activity?
- How did the instructor support your learning?
500- 1000 words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now