[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Equal Pay Act Fair
Research and examine the effects of the following agencies and laws that impact legal, safety, and regulatory requirements in the field of human resources:
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Equal Pay Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report to help guide hiring managers to adopt best practices in compliance with legal, safety, and regulatory requirements. Include the following in your report:
- The effect of legal, safety, and regulatory requirements on the HR process
- An analysis of employee-related regulations and agencies established by the United States, such as the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Your opinion on the following statement: “Common sense and compassion in the workplace have been replaced by litigation.”
- How a leader may use this information to better guide their own behavior and staff
Cite at least 3 references.
Format your report according to APA guidelines.