[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Early Western Art Music
hoose one of the Week 2 listening examples, which are embedded in Chapter 2 “Early Western Art Music” of the course e-text and in the Week 2 Lesson. (Music from the Middle Ages or Renaissance only, no Dylan, Baez, or Cash, etc.) Be sure to include the title of the listening example in your answer. After listening, address these 6 questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
After listening, address the following 6 questions:
- How did the music make you feel? Why?
- What was the mood of the music? Why do you say that?
- How would you move your body to the music? Why did you choose that movement?
- What facial expression would you associate with the music and why?
- Did the music make you think of a specific person, place or thing?
- What did you picture in your mind while listening? Why?
At the end of your response, include a paragraph describing two of the following musical elements of your chosen listening example: melody, harmony, timbre, texture, rhythm and form. Include an explanation of why you selected those terms to describe your chosen composition. Refer to Chapter 2 in the course text for a detailed explanation of these important musical terms. Your answer should reflect knowledge and understanding of the course materials, particularly as it relates to your chosen composition.