[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Directions Download Microsoft Access
Now that you have a grasp of SQL, let’s start to get familiar with a database! Make sure you review the overviews of a variety of database platforms. For this course, we will work with Microsoft SQL Server. In the real world, remember, it’s all about the right tool for the right job. Microsoft SQL was chosen for this class because it is well-known in the field, and provides a good foundational understanding of databases with a management tool that is GUI based. (Read more about the Top 10 Databases to Use in 2021Links to an external site.Links to an external site.).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Download Microsoft Access
- Use your tables to build your relationships. Refer to the Lecture Video (Panopto) for help.
- Once your relationship is built, review the ERD Diagram inside Access.
- If it is different than your original diagram, write a no more than 1-page summary of what has changed and why.
- Think about what data is missing from your database, and add one additional source to your design if needed.
- A copy of your ERD saved from Microsoft Access (Showing the relationships) with your new data source from number 5 above (If needed).
- Reflect on what has changed during the creation of your datasets (Minimum of 1 – page).