[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Currently Receiving Hemodialysis Three
Mr. Rojas is a 49-year-old patient with End Stage Renal Disease. He has a history of hypertension and uncontrolled type 1 diabetes (since he was 12 years old). His last Hemoglobin A1c was 12.8%. He is currently receiving hemodialysis three times per week for three hours. He is in the hospital because he went into DKA a few days ago when he had a stomach virus. He is asking you about renal transplantation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are the criteria to be placed in the transplant list?
- What options for transplantation does Mr. Rojas have?
- What recommendations can you give Mr. Rojas on treatment compliance?
- What other renal replacement therapies could Mr. Rojas be educated about?
- What are their advantages and disadvantages?