[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Classroom Management Models Research
Imagine you are preparing for your first semester at an elementary school in your home district where you will be teaching a sixth-grade class, and you were assigned a homeroom. You are well-aware that classroom management is one of the biggest challenges for a new teacher, and you are planning ahead of time how you will apply what you have learned about enforcing desired behavior and establishing rules and procedures with students.
Part 1: Classroom Management Models
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research various classroom management models and theories.
Create a visual organizer that compares at least 2 different models/theories and includes the following:
- Name of model
- Model description
- How each model functions in the classroom
- How each model promotes appropriate behavior
- How each model is used to create a positive learning environment
- Part 2: Classroom Expectations
Create a table that lists routines and procedures students will be expected to follow in your classroom. Include the following routines and procedures:
- Entering the classroom
- Exiting the classroom
- Turning in assignments
- Obtaining materials
- Going to the restroom
- Getting out of their seat
- Checking devices in and out
- Include the following information/columns for each routine or procedure:
- Steps for accomplishing the routine or procedure
- Consequences for not following the routine or procedure
- Method for teaching the routine or procedure
- Consider the roles in which students’ diverse cultural backgrounds, experiences, abilities, developmental levels, and skills might have on your plan as you formulate your responses.
Part 3: Analysis
Choose 3 of the routines or procedures listed in your table from Part 2 that you believe are most important, and write a 260- to 350-word analysis that addresses the following questions:
- Why are these routines or procedures critical to your success in the classroom?
- What classroom management model(s) do these routines and procedures follow?
- How will these routines or procedures promote student engagement?
- From a legal and ethical standpoint, why is it important to have routines and procedures in place?
- How did you consider the diversity of your students when creating and communicating expectations?
- What impact do preparation and instructional planning have on whether students follow these routines and procedures?
- Compile your visual organizer, table, and analysis into one document for submission.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.