[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Child Portfolio Binder Template
In the next several weeks, you will be creating a portfolio that will travel with the child you chose. By the end of the course, the child’s portfolio will provide developmental milestones, developmentally appropriate activities, and ideas for effective learning environments from birth through eight years old!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This week, you will focus on infancy. For this assignment, you will address the child you observed in this week’s discussion. Using the template provided below, you will complete the Part 1 sections. Be sure to save your portfolio in a location you can find. You will continue to update this same file throughout the course.
To prepare for this assignment,
- Review Why Observe Children?Links to an external site.
- Read Developmentally Appropriate PracticeLinks to an external site..
- Review the courses offered on the Infants & ToddlersLinks to an external site. Virtual Lab School webpage.
- Read Learning Environments: An IntroductionLinks to an external site..
- Read Parenting MattersLinks to an external site..
You are required to use the Child Portfolio Binder template Download Child Portfolio Binder templatefor this assignment. For information on how to use and navigate the template, watch this brief video: Binder OverviewLinks to an external site..
Using the Part 1 portion of the template, complete the following on children birth to 12 months:
- Complete the developmental checklist sections that you observed in this week’s observation.
- Summarize three key take-aways from the observation you conducted this week.
- Discuss two developmentally appropriate activities to incorporate in the classroom.
- The activities must address at least two different domains.
- At least one activity must be play-based.
- Describe how you would use one topic from the Infants & ToddlersLinks to an external site. Virtual Lab School webpage to further support the needs or strengths of this student.
- Describe two elements from a learning environment and how they nurture the physical, socio-emotional, language, or cognitive milestones of this child.
- Discuss at least two different domains.
- Explain why family involvement is important for developing children.
The Child Portfolio Part 1 assignment
- Must be three pages in length and formatted according to the template.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text. Cite and reference these sources in APA StyleLinks to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view the Quick and Easy Library ResearchLinks to an external site. tutorial, which introduces the UAGC Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.