[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Business Team Building Practices
- Go to the most current issue of Fortune Magazine’s which has the list of the “Best Businesses for Which to Work.”
- Select a company that has adequate resources in the CTC library from which you can research those human relations techniques which make the company a great place to work.
- Write 1500-words about those human relations techniques which make the company a great place to work.
- The opening section must be a brief history of the company.
- The content must be developed around any four (4) of the following areas listed below:
- Human Relations Theories Used at the Business
- Team Building Practices
- Motivational Practices
- Productivity and Quality Improvement Programs
- Job Design and Job Enrichment Efforts
- Leadership Theories Used in the Company and the Leaders
- Communication Within the Company
- Decision-Making Practices
- Culture of the Company.
- There must be at least six sources (You certainly can have more). Sources of information can be books and magazine articles (preferred by the instructor) by authoritative writers or researchers.
- You may use your textbook as one source.
- Wikipedia and encyclopedias are not acceptable sources.
- One of your sources can be the website of the business about which you choose to write. This only counts for one source. All other online sources must be through the CTC Library.
- Materials from sources must be cited or designated using Modern Language Association (MLA) standards.
- Online sources can only be those from the Central Texas College Library.
Learn to use the Central Texas College Online Library. It is the only source that this instructor recognizes as resources for the research. One resource can be information gained from the company website if the website is properly cited in MLA style. That site can be researched from the world wide web (WWW) by using Google, Yahoo, Firefox, etc. Do you have questions on using it? Check out the virtual seminar on the announcements!
The writing format must be one acceptable to the CTC English Department. Excellent research examples may be found in the MLA Style folder found on this page. When in doubt, follow MLA standards. Students should write on a college level. Spelling and punctuation should be perfect.
Plagiarism is strictly prohibited to include using an assignment you previously submitted in another class for credit in this class. A student can be dismissed from the college for plagiarism. You must cite all words and ideas that are not your own. For more specific information about plagiarism see the Scholastic Honesty folder in the Course Menu.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I. Cover Page (Is not included in the word count)
II. Outline of each section (Is not included in the word count)
III. Introduction of Research Topic (including a brief history of the company)
IV. Areas Covered (any 4 or more of the nine above can be used)
VI. Works Cited (Is not included in the word count)
Keep a copy of your research for four weeks after the course ends. This is not a cut and paste exercise.