[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] Build Effective Learning Environments
The development progress of a young child is important for a teacher to understand. The rate at which a child meets milestones is indicative of their health and future success in foundational learning. If the child is not meeting milestones, the teacher must be aware, and communicate concerns to parents. Identifying a child’s developmental growth is also important for the teacher so that they can provide developmentally appropriate instruction.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment, create a 15-20 slide digital presentation for early childhood educators, parents, and guardians on the topics of developmental milestones within each developmental domain (physical, cognitive, social-emotional, language) and developmentally appropriate assessment and instruction.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Description of the typical developmental milestones from birth to age 3 in each of the following developmental domains: physical, cognitive, social-emotional, and language, and their influences on early development and learning.
- One example of instructional activities for children from birth to age 3 in each of the developmental domains mentioned above that meets each child’s developmental learning needs in that domain.
- At least 2-3 examples of delayed and advanced development and the developmental domain that each example falls under
- A minimum of two ways that a birth to age 3 teacher can use data to monitor progress in meeting the milestones and measure student learning
- Ways that a birth to age 3 teacher can partner with other stakeholders (parents, service providers, outside professionals, and colleagues) to assess developmental milestones and provide feedback.
- A minimum of two ways that a birth to age 3 teacher can partner with other stakeholders to build effective learning environments and experiences to engage students in the learning process
- Title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your presentation with at least two scholarly resources.