[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] 3Summarize Two Different International
First, read a news story from the newspaper or the Internet. Answer the following questions regarding your news story: 1) What is the main issue, who are the main actors being discussed;
Second, read all the articles and watch all the videos assigned in this module. Answer the following questions regarding one of the assigned articles or videos: 1) What are the basics of this article/video (who, what, when, how, why, etc.); 2) What is the overall main point the author is trying to convince you of? 3) Do you agree with the author’s argument? Why? Why not?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Finally, tie together your news story with what you learned from the assigned article and videos for this week. Type your answers using your own words, no outline or bullets, complete sentences and paragraphs, single-spaced, full-page.
Listed below are the Learning Objectives for this week. In other words, after this week you should be able to do the following:
- 5.1Distinguish between two different theories of causes of war at two different levels of analysis.
- 5.2Identify at least four different international conflicts where religion plays a role in creating or exacerbating the conflict.
- 5.3Summarize two different international territorial disputes and evaluate the prospects for their peaceful settlement.
- 6.1Compare the influence of technology on the instruments of leverage used in land, sea, and air conflicts.
- 6.2Assess potential advantages and disadvantages to two different approaches to counterterrorism.
- 6.3Contrast the effectiveness of the global regime to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons with the global regime to prevent the spread of chemical weapons.
- 6.4Explain how tensions in civil-military relations can undermine military operations and even threaten political stabilit