[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] 1917 ” Download Margaret
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What do you think are important cultural and social changes in the 1920s?
- What is your view of the flapper and 1920s morality?
- What is Margaret Sanger known for?
- How was Margaret Sanger’s work received by society at the time?
- What are two main points that Sanger makes?
- What is your opinion of these views?
Women Write Margaret Sanger for Birth Control Advice 1924, 1930,1935,1936 (in above pdf)
3.Write about a scenario in one of these letters.
4. Were these women married or unmarried? Did they have children?
5.What is your opinion of these letters?
6. What are two of Goldman’s main points?
7. What are two main points from “Mothers First!”?
8. In reviewing this short excerpt what are two ideas that stand out?