[Instant Help From 10$/Pg] ● Management Information Systems
Ch. 3 Discussion Questions
1. Is Big Data really a problem on its own, or are the use, control, and security of the data the true problem?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. What are the implications of having incorrect date points in your Big Data? What are the implications of incorrect or duplicated customer data? How valuable are decisions that are based on faulty information derived from incorrect data?
3. Explain the difficulties involved in managing data.
4. What are the problems associated with poor-quality data?
5. What is master data management? What does it have to do with high-quality data?
6. Explain why master data management is so important in companies that have multiple data sources.
7. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of relational databases.
8. Explain why it is important to capture and manage knowledge.
9. Compare and contrast tacit knowledge and explicit knowledge.
Bookto be used :
● Management Information Systems, Rainer, Prince, Watson, 3rd Edition