Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment ID: FG133136970
With that approach lets identify the sources for the city of Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Visitor and Convention Authority – (DMO) https://www.lvcva.com/press-and-publicity/– the DMO will produce press releases related to events impacting the tourism industry. Typically, a DMO will list these in a Press or News link in their toolbar. Keep in mind press releases may be bias in that the mission of the DMO is to positively promote the destination.
- Las Vegas Review Journal (Print/Online) https://www.reviewjournal.com/– Highest circulation source – Depending on the topic, the article you may find may be a front page article or more commonly listed in the Business section. As the Las Vegas economy is a tourism heavy destination, the newspaper has a section dedicated to tourism – https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/tourism/
- Las Vegas Sun: (Online/Print weekly) https://lasvegassun.com/ – Similar to prior newspaper. https://lasvegassun.com/news/tourism/
- Local News Channels- https://www.ktnv.com/ , https://news3lv.com/ , https://www.fox5vegas.com/ = These news channels may produce their own content or summarize other sources.
- News sources outside of Las Vegas (national- USA Today or drive market – LA times) may also publish news articles more commonly citing local sources
From the list of local publications, locate and select an article considering the following questions before selecting it as you may be incorporating your thoughts in your summary. The article in general should be of substance related to hospitality and tourism concepts or sectors.
- Why do you find the article interesting?
- What implications may the article have related to a firm’s profitability or specific key performance metrics (e.g. Hotel-Occupancy)?
- Does the article impact how a firm may functionally operate in daily operations of your destination?
- How might topic impact firm or industry overall?
- How may the article be related to concepts or terms discussed in the course
Can you identify the source related to Hospitality about Japan and Las Vegas?