Assignment ID: FG133141044 , Length: word count: 2000 words
Assignment – Nurse code of conduct, legislation
Case study provided – Think about Alice’s decision making. Apply the ethical principles and legal obligations to her situation as well as to Sarina’s.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Read the case study and critically identify and discuss the relevant legal and ethical issues from a nursing perspective. Think about the choice that Alice has – does she “tell on” her friend, should she? Is she morally and ethically obligated to? Or is she legally obligated? Consider the points about Sarina’s behaviour and how telling Alice about her conviction, but not telling AHPRA or the NMBA, now involves her in the situation.
Health Practitioner Regulation National Law Act (2009)
Ethical principles of Autonomy, Beneficence, Non-maleficence and Justice
Ethical decision making framework
2. Write a response to the essay topic above using essay structure with an introduction, body paragraphs – that include the key points listed above – and conclusion (see detailed instructions below).
Body of the Essay
Paragraphs and Conclusion
Logically structured body paragraphs that include supporting evidence from academic sources. Use topic sentences for your body paragraphs, do not use headings.
– Introduction 150 – 200 words
– Paragraph – Comman law -300 words
– Paragraph – Statutory law- 300 words
– Ethical issues Alice’s choice- 300 words
– Sarina’s choices, conviction, medicationtheft- 300 words
– RN standards for practice, code of conduct & ethics -300 words
– Conclusion -150-200 words
– Legislations list with reference list
Note – Total 2000 WORDS not more than that. In paragraphs write bit about scenario as well. In-text citation and reference of legislation as well.
Attachment:- Nurse code of conduct Assignment & Case File.rar