how our relationship to nature will be different from what it is at present.09/10/2019
Envision The Sustainable City09/10/2019
Imagine a future in which human beings have achieved environmental sustainability on a global scale. In this part of your final assignment, you will be describing what a sustainable Earth will look like in the future, providing examples throughout to support your descriptions. In your paper, use grammar and spell-checking programs to insure clarity. Proofread carefully prior to submitting your work. Finally, you will submit the document to Waypoint.
Your paper will consist of seven paragraphs: an introduction, a conclusion, and one paragraph relating to each week’s topic. In your paper, use this format to address the following elements with the assumption that environmental sustainability has been achieved:
- Describe how our relationship to nature will be different from what it is at present.
- Examine how we will cope differently with the ways that natural phenomena affect our lives.
- Week 1:
- Describe what Earth’s biodiversity and ecosystems will look like.
- Week 2:
- Examine how agricultural production will be different in the future.
- Week 3:
- Differentiate between how we will manage our water resources in the future compared to how we do so right now.
- Week 4:
- Examine how we will meet our energy needs in the future in a way that will enable us to maintain a habitable atmosphere and climate.
- Week 5:
- Describe how waste management will be different in the future.
- Summarize some of the major social, economic, political, and ecological choices and tradeoffs that will need to be overcome for this sustainable future to arrive.
- The Living in a Sustainable World paper:
- Must be 7 paragraphs in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style resource (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must incorporate all four of your previously selected terms.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
- Can include, as an option, credible and/or scholarly sources in addition to the course text for each term covered.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Can include, as an option, a separate references list that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original. Try us today! Use Code FREE20