Assignment 3: Business Plan Part III – Business Initiative and Technology
Note: Refer to scenarios, reading assignments, and discussion questions from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
In Part I and Part II of your business plan you developed a comprehensive analysis of your business concept, business model, target market, feasibility study, competitive analysis, differentiation strategy, risk assessment, strategic position statement, and marketing plan.
In Part III you will complete the final elements of your business plan by describing the organizational structure and management philosophy you will incorporate to hire great people and develop team unity. You will identify key elements of your corporate culture and outline your key motivational strategies for developing a proper work environment. Finally, you will present your operational strategy that identifies core aspects of how your business processes and procedures will be designed to run an effective and efficient organization. As part of your operations plan, you are to include a technology strategy that indicates how you plan to have a competitive advantage over your competition.
Write a full five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the organizational structure and management philosophies you will incorporate to hire great people and develop team unity.
2. Identify the key elements of your corporate culture and outline your key motivational strategies for developing a proper work environment.
3. Present your operational strategy that identifies the core aspects of how your business processes and procedures will be designed to run an effective and efficient organization.
4. Create a technology strategy that explains how you plan to maintain a competitive advantage over your competition.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the strategies for managing growth, the implications for growth, and sources for business growth.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship and innovation.
· Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship and innovation using proper writing mechanics.