- Select a different measure each week and write a paragraph describing how that financial measure is created (e.g., ROS=Profit/Sales) and cite your source, what the financial measure tells the company, and how your performance compares with the competition and over time.
- Length: 3 Paragraphs: See directions in Financial Measures Template. References: Include a minimum of 2 scholarly references.(Template attached, simulation already completed)
Part 2: Use this week’s course readings and supplemental readings to define SWOT and Porter’s 5 Forces. How does the company compare?
- Use the Customer Buying Criteria section of the Courier (pp. 5-9) to assess what customers demand. What are the projected changes in customer demands?
- Choose one of Porter’s generic strategies for the company in the simulation. Explain the appropriateness of the generic strategy to the SWOT analysis.
- Use the Balanced Scorecard and financial measures to analyze your company in the simulation to identify three items in each of the four SWOT categories. Then, review your company in CAPSIM relative to the other five companies in the simulation to identify each of Porter’s 5-Forces.
- Select three performance measures that are to be monitored and reported. Explain why the three are appropriate measures of the generic strategy.
- Write one S.M.A.R.T. objective for eachâ€”R&D, marketing, production, finance, human resources, and TQM.
- Length: 4 pages without title page, executive summary, and references
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original. Try us today! Use Code FREE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now