The Rubric Is Also Attached………Utilizing Your Selected Organization, Answer The Following Questions In A 2-3 Page Paper According To Theguidelines Provided. Consider The Implications Of Adult Learning Theories And How You Would Apply Theseimplicatio12/09/2019
Capstone Assignment For BUS 460, Business Strategy The Capstone Assignment For BUS 460, Business Strategy, Is One Of A Series Of Assignments Designed To Demonstrate That Students Have Achieved The Learning Outcomes Established For The Majors In The College12/09/2019
(I have attached my week 3 project which is needed for this project)
Project: Business Plan – Part II
This course has a major project assignment due in Week 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete it. Plan time to start the research and work on the assignment earlier than the week in which it is due.
The group of investors who saw your presentation several weeks ago seemed impressed and believed your business had potential. However, they gave you some feedback that you needed to hear. Your presentation did not include financials, organizational structure, employee skill sets, your background and brief bios of others involved, as well as who your stakeholders are and the nature of your commitment to them from an ethical standpoint.
Using this input plus the feedback you received from your instructor on the first part of your project, complete the finished version of your business plan presentation. You will update your PowerPoint presentation developed in Week 3 and prepare an additional 6 – 10 PowerPoint slides to address the following:
- Financial projections
- Sources of capital
- Organizational structure
- Key roles and the bios of those filling them.
- Employee skill sets needed
- Statement of commitment to the stakeholders
When creating your business plan presentation, include the following:
Business Plan Part I
- Title and business name.
- Explain the form of business ownership of your business, including the advantages and disadvantages of establishing your business in this form.
- Propose the objective(s) of the business and why they are appropriate.
- Summarize your intended customers.
- Propose your marketing plan:
- Specifically detail your major product(s) or service(s).
- Explain how you intend to promote your product(s) or service(s).
- Justify pricing for your major products (items) or services.
- Explain your channels of distribution; how you intend to get the products or services to your customers.
- Explain the economic factors that will impact your business.
- Analyze your main competitors or the competition factors that may impact your business.
- Include 2 -3 additional slides that summarize the corrections and improvements you have made to Part I as a result of your continuing study and feedback.
Business Plan Part II
- Propose the financial aspects of your plan.
- Estimate of the amount of startup capital you will need, and examples of how the money will be used.
- Sources of finances – where you intend to get your startup funds
- Projected income – how much money you intend to make over the next year, month by month.
- Explain the key functions within the business.
- Integrate information about key owners/staff and brief bios to include skills and qualifications needed for the business functions.
- Propose an ethics and social responsibility statement.
Follow the same PPT design protocols detailed in the week 3 project instructions.
On the final slide, provide a list of references, using APA format Include at least three scholarly resources, one of which must be your textbook.
- Submit your Business Plan Presentation in a 15 to 20 -slide Microsoft Power Point.
- Name your document SU_BUS1011_W5_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt.
- By the due date assigned, submit your work to the Submissions Area.