Successful Female Entrepreneurs Tapping The Female Market.11/09/2019
Your company is currently investigating the use of Linux. Your manager has asked you to research the feasibility of using Linux in both the server and workstation environments (from the operating system point of view). Your manager would like to see an 8- to 10-page paper that
- compares and contrasts Linux server and Linux workstation OS products between three separate and distinct Linux distros (i.e., RedHat, SuSe, Ubuntu ); and
- addresses the specific issues of total cost of ownership, training, support, performance, reliability, and application availability.
- The paper shall only address business requirements and concerns, not personal or home use of Linux.
- The paper shall address three different Linux vendors, along with each vendor’s specific server and workstation product.
- Each comparison or contrast item should include each of the three specific vendors—for both server and workstation products.
- The primary emphasis on grading will address comparison and contrast items; however, you must still provide references and cite your work throughout the paper.
- All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
- Use each week’s lecture, reading assignments, labs, and discussions as guidance and supporting information for your paper.
- APA formatting is required for your paper.
- The paper shall be your individual and original work. This is not a team project.
- The paper is intended to be a professional document
- Use academic and professional journals, magazines, unbiased websites, and so forth as the foundation for your references. Extensive use of vendors’ literature for evaluating its products will usually result in a biased perspective.
- Create a functional outline before you begin to write your paper. Use it as your guide while writing to maintain proper organization and cohesion. And yes, it is okay to refine your outline as you write your paper.
- Again, the focus is on the business environment, not personal or home use.